1. An AC circuit is ____________ if inductive reactance and capacitive reactance are equal.
2. A series AC circuit is ________ if there is more inductive reactance than capacitive reactance.
3. A series AC circuit is ________ if there is more capacitive reactance than inductive reactance.
4. In a 120 V, 60 Hz series circuit with resistance of 1000 W, 10 mh of inductance, and 4 mF of capacitance, impedance is ________ W and current is ________ A.
5. For a circuit with a 120 V AC source and a current of 10 A, the apparent power is __________ VA.
6. For a circuit with an apparent power of 3000 VA and a power factor of 0.8, the true power is ___