1. If the primary of a transformer has more turns than the secondary, it is a _________ transformer.
2. If the primary of a transformer has fewer turns than the secondary, it is a _________ transformer.
3. The secondary voltage of an iron-core transformer with 240 V on the primary, 40 A on the primary, and 20 A on the secondary is _______V.
4. A single-phase transformer with a 480 V and a maximum load current of 20 A must have an apparent power rating of at least ________ kVA.
5. A wye-connected, three-phase transformer secondary, with 208 V line-to-line will have ________ V line-to-neutral.