1. The total current in a circuit that has a voltage of 12 V and a resistance of 24 W is ________ A.
2. The total resistance of a series circuit with resistors of the following values: R1 = 10 W, R2 = 15 W, and R3 = 20 W is _______ W.
3. The voltage for a series circuit that has a current of 0.5 A and a resistance of 60 W is ________ V.
4. The total resistance of a parallel circuit that has four 20 W resistors is ________ W.
5. In a parallel circuit with two resistors of equal value and a total current flow of 12 A, the current through each resistor is ________ A.
6. For a DC circuit with a voltage of 24 V and a current of 5 A, the power is ________ W.